Monday, February 25, 2013

Day 1 Week 1 Term 1 of Psychology

Hello and a super happy Monday to you,
WOW
how excited am I!
Today is Day 1 Week 1 Term 1 and even Year 1
and I am so excited my fingers are tingling hehehehe
Three subjects this term - so I will be a busy little pumpkin but I can't wait.
My three subjects are
 Biological Foundations of Psychology
Fundamentals of Psychology
and
Introduction to Allied Health
I started doing my readings over the weekend so today I will pop onto Moodle and get sorted with this weeks to do's.
Then I want to pop onto Cyberpsych to get going on the extra activities on there - I figure that anything extra will be beneficial.
I have discovered that these courses involve a lot of reading, which is to be expected. Similar in a way to my Introductory Biology course last year. So I came up against my first challenge yesterday and that is I find it very hard to read with any distracting noises around - I need silence which in a house hold of three others is impossible. So the boys are at school today but the big fella is on holidays and is cracking away with our renovations. So do I get him to stop sanding walls and sit still while I do my reading hahahahaha not a chance (I'm not silly - I want my reno's done as well)! I worked out last year that I could concentrate with some soft study music playing - it drowns out any other distracting noises. I listen to Strauss - just perfect! I cannot have any music with singing, as me being me - I always end up singing and sometimes dancing along - not good for study. So the soft, uplifting Strauss it is. 
Oooohhhhhh Ok well I am so excited, so I had better go and get into it.
Have a great day - whatever you are doing.
Talk soon
x joy


1 comment:

  1. Hi Joy

    Good Luck! I hope it all goes well with your study, which i am sure it will.

    Best of luck,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete