Friday, April 27, 2012

It's Friday already

Hello everyone and a huge happy Friday to you. I can't believe this week has gone so quickly! It feels like it was only Tuesday yesterday. Last time I wrote I was feeling a little over whelmed with my Essay writing, annotated bibliography - well you will be pleased to know that I am now no longer over whelmed. I gave myself a break from it and went on and did my other two modules (prep and  computing) and have come back to it with fresh eyes. And surprise surprise it all makes sense now. I actually think it may of been one of those OOOOHHHH DUHHH moments as it really makes perfectly reasonable sense now hehehehe.
Anyway I have started researching for my two problems and I am going to spend some more time on it this weekend so hopefully by Monday I will be on top of the AB (annotated bibliography).

I must say that I have not been overly motivated this week - I even used the folding as a distraction one day - so things must of been bad. Although once I got really into it, I have been fine. I have been learning all about Excel this week in Computing - and don't I love it!!!!!!! I have played with Excel once or twice before but I never knew how to apply formulas - so I am very excited now.

Then with my new reading and listening skills that I have learnt in Prep - I'll be unstoppable hehehe. Seriously though I am thoroughly enjoying myself and I am so glad that I have undertaken this challenge in my life!!!!
Ok well I am off to go close the house up now - it is freezing here today (well almost anyway) actually it is 18degrees celcius so I shouldn't complain. Especially compared to all my lovely blogging buddies (big wave hello) in the UK - I'm sure you would find 18 positively tropical (quoting my lovely cousin John in Nottingham).
Ok talk soon
x joy 

No comments:

Post a Comment